Monday 27 July 2015

Victoria's Secret - Body Mist Review




Girls, I have recently fallen in love with the ‘Victoria’s Secret’ brand, it's just so pretty and girly that I could easily get lost in that store. Being more specific, I’ve really begun to like their range of body mists, particularly the fantasies collection. There are so many different fragrances and I want them all but I’m going to share with you the three I got my hands on.

Secret Charm, was my very first Victoria’s Secret purchase and I was terribly excited about it. This particular fragrance has notes of Honeysuckle & Jasmine and stands true to its name, it’s such a soft feminine scent, making it quite romantic. These body mists are infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming camomile, so you not only smell great but your skin is moisturized at the same time, awesome right?

Aqua kiss, the next bottle I got my hands on is so summery, I really like it. This particular bottle contains a scent of Rain Kissed Freesia & Daisy. Anyone notice how gorgeous the bottles are? They are so appealing to the eye and you aren’t going to believe me but they’re made of plastic… Yep, that’s right, plastic and not glass which seems to be the norm in fragrance bottles. This by the way is fantastic news for a clumsy female like me, who is constantly running around and fairly "accident prone".

Pure Daydream, this is the latest bottle to my collection purchased by my boyfriend. He told me that he liked it because it was ‘playful’. He was right, this fragrance has a combination of Pearl Orchid & Pink current scents and it’s most definitely ‘playful’. It’s fruity and floral; I know a lot of you are thinking, erm… that’s not a very nice combination. Actually it is, these fragrances are soft and this one reminds me of a hot summer’s day out by the ocean.

Girls these fragrances are available in 250ml bottles so, it will last you a while (YAY). Another thing is that because these are body mists the scent isn’t as long lasting as the usual perfume bottles in your vanity, I’d suggest purchasing the matching body washes or lotions with the mists. That way you’ll be turning heads all day long wherever you go!

S
xoxo

1 comment: