Wednesday 15 July 2015

The inside of a woman's makeup bag - revealed


So this is part one of my hand bag essentials series and yes, I firmly believe that my makeup bag deserves a post all on its own. This little bag goes everywhere with me, placed in my handbag. It’s just so convenient and I don’t have to stress about re-applying my makeup before meeting up with a friend for coffee. Here’s what’s inside it…
 
For my base, I’ve recently started using ‘Stay all day (16h)’ foundation by Essence®, my colour is a soft beige in the number 10. It’s the first time that I’ve purchased this foundation so I’m still getting a feel for it but so far it’s long-lasting and light-weight which gives you a silky complexion for up to 16 hours. One of my favourites right now is the matching concealer for my foundation. It’s so creamy and light-weight so you don’t look like you caked on your makeup this morning. My colour is also soft beige in the number 20.

I always try and keep a palette of eyes shadows in my bag for a quick fix up. Right now, I have a single pot of the Essence®, Metal glam eye shadow in a number 7 called ‘Golden up’. It turns any day look to a great evening look for a night out with the girls, it’s not all that pigmented but its shimmery and it will make whatever eye shadow you apply beforehand, pop!

I have about 5 or 6 lip products in my handbag at any given time, however, at the moment I’m loving 2 very different kinds. The first of which is Lustre by M.A.C®, it forms part of the current ‘Viva Glam’ campaign. It’s a beautiful warm winter colour with a touch of shimmer, I dig it. I really like the lipsticks from M.A.C®, they are long lasting and the colours are just, wow. The second lip product which I’m really enjoying is ‘Wearing just a smile’ by Essence®. It’s a nude pink and it’s great for a day look to the office, I can’t get enough of it, winter or summer.

That’s it girls, the contents of my makeup bag. Have you tried these products before? What do you think of them? Also, what are your favourites that you recommend I try out?
S
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment