Monday 8 June 2015

In the beginning...

Hi Ladies...

So taking it as this is my first blog post EVER I should probably tell you a little bit about me.. My name is Sherina Tavares, I'm a twenty-something year old female, born South African of Portuguese descent - a mixed bag, I know. I'm currently completing my Marketing Management degree and cannot wait to graduate! I'm a social butterfly but love reading and writing as well, hence the blog.

My aim is to elaborate and inform women all over the world about living life with passion and to the absolute fullest, I'll be learning along the way with you. So you can expect posts about living a healthy lifestyle,( what we put into our bodies and what its doing to us), I'll be throwing in fitness posts along with tasty food ideas and recipes too as well as some surprise guest articles that the boys will enjoy too!

I also have a bit of a fetish with beauty and in turn with make up as well... Don't expect me to walk away from the MAC® counter empty handed.

I will be writing about various products that I've come to know and love and I'll be trying out some new stuff as well, so expect those reviews to flow thick and fast.
I'll also show you ladies how to DIY beauty projects like shaping your eyebrows and contouring make up..

Ideally, If any of you would like to contact me with any questions, comments and quite frankly post suggestions either privately at sherinatava@gmail.com or in the comments section below each post please feel free to do so..

I look forward to hearing from each of you

S
xoxo






7 comments:

  1. Love it! Super excited :) May you have the time of your life and keep us entertained :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my sweetheart!! Appreciate the love and support ! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sherina :) Very proud of you! Wishing you lots of success!
    Can't wait to read more ;)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nina, Means a lot !! Beijocas fofa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to read more!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherina!!! :)

    This is super amazing!! How often are you going to post?

    All the best!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Megan !

    Thank you for the support, at this stage I'm aiming to post once every week but ideally I'd like to post more than once a week.
    Let me know what you'd be interested in reading about
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete