Tuesday 6 October 2015

Product Review - Micellar Water


I have read so many reviews on this product, all of them concluding with the same fantastic results, so I figured that I’d better try it out myself so I that I could be sure this product wasn’t too good to be true. I am happy to report that, after my own use and experience, it is as good as everyone has been saying! I’d even go as far as saying that it could well be the holy grail of all make up removers.

The product in question: Garnier® Micellar Cleansing Water. It removes make up, cleanses and soothes, all without having to rinse your face after use. BINGO! #winning

First off, this is perfect for the ‘lazy’ girl who quite frankly couldn’t be too bothered about the removal of her make up (let’s be honest though, I think we all have days like that). It can be used for your face, lips and eyes and it has no fragrance. I have accidently swamped a cotton pad with this product and am happy to announce that my eyes did not burn at all when I was removing my eye make up which is a bonus because nobody likes to be temporarily blinded as is the case with usual alcohol based removers.  It is a hypoallergenic product and suitable for sensitive skin which is great news for me because I have very sensitive skin that can break out on demand.

BEFORE


 




AFTER






Girls please don’t mistake this product for a toner, because it ISN’T! Toners can often strip your skin of essential oils and most contain alcohol. Garnier® Micellar Cleansing Water contains 0% alcohol and does not strip away essential skin cells and oil. It simply removes all your make up effectively without any fuss after a kick-ass night on the town. Right now I am using Garnier ©, Pure active, Daily pore reducing toner.
Two very different products.
 



This product retails for R 79.95 at your nearest Clicks store. 200 uses out of a 400ml bottle, it’s too good to pass up! (Unless you swamp the cotton ball)

*For my readers abroad, that’s about $6 US Dollars and 5€ Euros, more than affordable for any cosmetic bag or vanity case out there!  I really hope that you ladies go for it and get your hands on a bottle of this stuff, you really won’t be disappointed!

S

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment