Sunday 10 January 2016

December Favourites



Happy 2016 my loves, the new year is upon us and with it new opportunities.
Let’s start this year off with another favourites post; here are my December favourites…

So my first favourite was never very far away, especially while I was on holiday. It’s the “Argan oil – Hydrating hair mask”. This product was a serious life saver while I was away, spending long periods of time in the sun as well as in the pool can be harmful to your hair so this product was definitely my ‘go-to’ in terms of hair care.  This hair mask is an intensive conditioning treatment with Moroccan Argan oil extract. Its moisturising properties help to revive and nourish dry and damaged hair.
The mask has a thick gel like consistency with a divine smell. After shampooing your hair, apply the product, leave it in for 7-10 minutes and bob’s your uncle. My hair immediately felt healthier and softer after using this product. It gets thumbs up from me! 


Number two on my favourites list is the, “Revlon, colorburst lipstain.” I know that this isn’t really a brand new product; I just jumped on the band wagon a little late. I’m not disappointed though. This gem was one of the first items that I packed into my holiday make up bag. The colour I purchased is, 001, ‘Honey Douche’. It is a very wearable everyday pink which will suit pretty much any look, it comes in a very convenient and easy chubby stick #ILike. This product is both nourishing and moisturising to your lips which is a really important element for me, combine it with the minty scent and its made it onto my favourites list. 


The newest member to my brush collection very quickly became one of my favourites. It forms part of the new brush line from ‘Essence’, it’s the ‘Eye blending’ brush. This pastel coloured beauty conjures-up perfectly blended eyeshadow, it’s soft and ideal for all blending purposes rather than the application of your eye make up. The brush forms part of a 10 piece set in an array of beautiful pastel colours. it also happens to be very affordable so I look forward to testing out a few more of these…


The final product for my December list is my ‘Rimmel London, extra 3D lash’ mascara in, 003, extreme black. I’ve been using this product for the last month or so and I find that it is probably the best mascara I’ve ever tried out. The brush is thin, giving volume and length to your lashes without having to use the fake kind (I don’t have much experience in the way of false eyelashes but I think I prefer going the good old mascara root.) This product doesn’t clump up your lashes resulting in a hot mess; instead it separates them individually leaving them long and luscious for your night out on the town. 


*Look out for all these products at your local Dis-chem or Clicks*

Well, there you have it, my December favourites. I hope that you will be adding a few of these to your next shopping list. May 2016 be a year filled with only the good things in life and remember “All you need is love”.

S
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment